DRAYTEK VIGOR 2860N-PLUS ANNEX A VDSL2 SECURITY FIREWALL
The Vigor2860N Plus Combo WAN series Router provides multi WAN ports, ADSL2+/VDSL2/Gb Ethernet and 3G/4G LTE USB configurable WAN to allow simultaneous convergent tenant connections, especially for FTTx-MDU, mobile broadband operators involved in rural broadband deployments. With the multi-WAN accesses, Vigor2860 series router supports multi-wan fail-over and load-balancing for USB WANs, VDSL2/ADSL2+, FTTx broadband. If your premise can not subscribe fixed broadband line, you can rely on the 3G/4G LTE (connected to USB WANs) as primary connection.
- Fail-over and Load Balancing with a second WAN through a Gigabit Ethernet WAN port
- Object-based SPI Firewall and CSM (Content Security Management) for network security
- 2 USB ports for 3G/4G USB mobile, FTP server and network printer
- 32 VPN tunnels with comprehensive secure protocols
- VLAN for secure and efficient workgroup management
- 6 x Gigabit LAN ports
- Integrated with high-performance IEEE 802.11n WLAN with concurrent 2.4/5 GHz frequency
- Embedded Central VPN Management for 8 remote Vigor routers
- Embedded Central AP Management for multi-deployed Vigor wireless access points
- Working with Smart Monitor Network Traffic Analyzer (30-nodes)
- Working with VigorACS SI Central Management for multi-site deployment
The specifications cover many functions that are required by modern day businesses, including secure but easy to apply firewall, comprehensive VPN capability, Gigabit LAN ports, USB ports for 3G/4G mobile dongles, FTP and Samba server and network printers, VLAN for flexible workgroup management, and much more. You have the flexibility of migrating to VDSL2 when your ISP/Telco upgrades from current ADSL2+ technology. Besides, in case you move to a new location where VDSL2 is not available, your router can fall back to ADSL2+.
NOTE: With original box